SCION Instruments Announces the Fastest GC-Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
SCION Instruments is thrilled to announce the launch of the SCION 8900 TQ-MS. This is the fastest GC-triple quadrupole mass spectrometer on the market. Combining the fastest scan rates, improved MRM speed and high sensitivity at full speed, it defines a new standard for quantitative analysis for all laboratories.
The SCION 8900 TQ-MS delivers the fastest scan rates (30,000 Da/s) of any comparable system. Coupled to low dwell times of 0.5ms, the 8900 TQ GC-MS allows you to capture more data in your analysis. With improved MRM speed (1000 MRM/s) it pushes the envelope on data capture to new levels. Included is a high-performance turbo pump for rapid time to vacuum and worry-free operation.
- Best sensitivity in positive ion MRM mode (100 fg OFN for 272>222: S/N> 50.000:1).
- Six orders of magnitude dynamic range (EDR).
- Extensive mass range (1-1200).
- Mass resolution of 0.7-4Da with mass stability of 0.1Da over 48h.
- Innovative lens-free ion path delivers simplified tuning.
- Off axis source and detector increase sensitivity.
- Combines with both 8300 GC and 8500 GC.
Available in two models, the SCION 8900 TQ-MS offers a flexible solution for any laboratory.
“I’m overly excited after we have launched our new GC, we now are launching SCION Instruments Triple Quad MS.” said SCION Instruments Chief Executive Officer Khalid Tafrasti. “A revolutionary technology, which supports our vision of being at the top of the chromatography manufacturers. Our goal is to serve our customers with the latest and most robust technology out there. This will enable us to move deeper into the chromatography market. By the introduction of the Triple Quad MS, it allows our customers to have access to innovative technology that addresses today’s analytical gaps.”