Versa Automated Headspace Vial Sampler
Static headspace is one of the most popular techniques for gas chromatography due to its versatility for analysing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in a complex variety of matrices. This is because it eliminates tedious sample preparation steps, as well as prevents contamination problems that are common to other sample introduction techniques.
Versa is the perfect solution for applications which require all the advantages of headspace analysis, available to fit any budget.
- Small on size but big on value. Only 12″ wide
- 20-position autosampler/single position platen oven
- 22mL vials
- Sample heating to 200°C throughout pathway
- Built-in pressure control to ensure consistent volume for all samples regardless of external conditions
- Inert sample pathway including transfer line, sample needle, and loop provide superior analytical results by eliminating adsorption and reducing carryover
- Automatic leak check and Benchmark test for quick troubleshooting
- Simple method development using Method Optimization Mode (M.O.M.)
- Versa TekLink™ 2G software for use as standard or full 21 CFR compliance
Methods & Applications
The Versa can quickly and accurately identify residual solvents in bulk or finished pharmaceuticals as prescribed in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and it meets all of the guidelines per USP Method <467>.
- USP <467>
- EPA Method 5021
Further applications include:
- Dissolved Gas Analysis per Method RSK-175
- Screening of high level samples with EPA Method 5021
- China Environmental Method GB-5749
Versa Automated Headspace Vial Sampler can be used within the Chemical Industry, with a specific focus on Forensics and Toxicology.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in drinking water
- Flavour and Fragrance profiling
- Contaminants in packaging materials