Dramatic improvements in sensitivity are achieved with the new Dynamic Headspace option, while maintaining the ruggedness and reliability of a traditional Static Headspace instrument.
- Standard integrated 60-position autosampler with 10-position platen heater provides true walk away automation
- Increased sensitivity from 50 to 100 times with the Dynamic Headspace option (compound dependent)
- Removable sample path for trouble-free maintenance
- High temperature capability to 300°C expands range of applications
- Inert sample pathway including transfer line, sample needle and loop provide superior analytical results by eliminating adsorption and reducing carryover
- Automated Leak Check and Benchmark for quick troubleshooting
- Automated method development using Method Optimization Mode (M.O.M.)
- 21 CFR Compliance
- Built-in Mass Flow Controller ensures consistent flow and pressure for all samples regardless of external conditions
- USP <467>
- EPA Method 5021
VOC sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications in the Oil and Gas Industry. These techniques are particularly important when analysing Petrochemicals.
- Blood Alcohol and Forensic Toxicology
- Residual Solvents
- Impurities from drug substances
- Impurities from container closure systems
VOC sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications within the Environmental Industries.