Oops! We could not locate your form.Close Form
Fast, reliable and accurate information is essential for quality control within the food industry. Our chromatography range of products play an essential part of the food process and can be used for the separation and analysis of preservatives, additives, vitamins, proteins and contaminants.
There are thousands of different substances that are regulated by different organisations around the world providing a dynamic and challenging set of criteria for all food-testing laboratories. Scion’s GC and GC-MS instruments combined with dedicated analysis and reporting software make these analyses turnkey.
- Oils/Fat profiling, Omega 3 content
- Beer & other beverages analysis (alcohol, off flavours/odours)
- Aflatoxins, organic acids, mycotoxins, nitrosamines, sugars, allergens.
- Pesticide residue in foods (vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, cannabis, hemp)
- Hemp, CBD, Tobacco
- Flavourings, Essential oils, Extracts
- Potency Content of Cannabis
- Cannabinoid Profiling
- Terpene Profile
- Residual Solvents in Cannabis
|Author||Year||Title||Journal||Additional details||Volume||Pages||Instruments||Publication details|