Oops! We could not locate your form.Close Form
RMS1000 Raman Microscope
- Truly Confocal – multiple position pinhole for high spatial resolution, fluorescence and background rejection and application optimisation
- Five-Position Grating Turrets – for unrivalled spectral resolution from <0.1 cm-1 and coverage over 5 cm-1 – 30,000 cm-1
- Two Spectrograph Options – standard compact and long focal length spectrographs available for ultimate resolution, sensitivity, and stray light rejection
- Four Simultaneous Detectors – up to 4 detectors can be installed, including high efficiency TE-cooled CCDs, EMCCDs, InGaAs and more
- Photoluminescence Microscopy, Time-Resolved Measurements, Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM) – extend the Raman capabilities to fluorescence and beyond
The RMS1000 is an open architecture research grade confocal Raman microscope. It has been designed so it can be adapted to almost any modern, state-of-the-art Raman application.
This high-end research tool has been built with no compromises; resulting in a system that stands alone in both specification and ease of use. Applications beyond Raman such as time-resolved fluorescence microscopy and fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM) are all possible with the versatile RMS1000.
For our Raman microscope price details, further information or to find out how the RMS1000 Raman Microscope can assist you with your research, simply contact a member of our sales team at email@example.com.
|LASERS||Up to 5 integrated narrow-band lasers: 532 nm, 638 nm, 785 nm typically used|
|Additional lasers from UV to NIR are available. External lasers can be integrated|
|Laser selection is fully computer-controlled|
|Associated laser rejection filters included, fully computer-controlled|
|SPECTROGRAPHS||Wavelength Range||200 nm – 2,200 nm|
|Gratings||5-position grating turrets|
|Slits||Continuously adjustable, fully computer-controlled|
|SPECTRAL RESOLUTION||From <0.1 cm-1 (depending on grating, laser and CCD selection)|
|SPATIAL RESOLUTION||XY (lateral), Z (axial)||0.25 µm, <1 µm (depending on laser and microscope objective)|
|SPECTRAL RANGE||5 cm-1 * – 30,000 cm-1 (* with low wavenumber attachment)|
|CONFOCAL IMAGING||Adjustable confocal pinhole, fully computer-controlled|
|DETECTORS||CCD Detector||High sensitivity ultra low noise spectroscopy CCDs|
|1650 x 200 pixels, TE-cooled -60°C (standard)|
|2000 x 256 pixels, TE-cooled -60°C (enhanced sensitivity / spectral range)|
|Optional Second Detector||EMCCD detector, 1600 x 200 pixels, TE-cooled -100°C (fast response time)|
|InGaAs array, 1024 pixel, TE-cooled -90°C, up to 2,200 nm|
|SOFTWARE||Ramacle®||Comprehensive all-in-one, intuitive software package|
|Optional||Chemometric, spectral library packages|
|FLUORESCENCE||Spectral||With low resolution grating and integrated CCD|
|Lifetime||With picosecond pulsed lasers, TCSPC electronics, fast photon counting detectors|
|Spectral and lifetime fluorescence mapping is also available|
|LASER SAFETY||Without Laser Enclosure||Class 3B (depending on external laser source)|
|With Laser Enclosure||Class 1|
|DIMENSIONS||W x D x H||From 975 mm x 610 mm x 1170 mm|
|Weight||From 114 kg|
Ramacle is an exceptional software package written for complete instrument control and data handling on the RMS1000 system. Ramacle controls all RMS1000 functions with a straightforward design concept. It focuses on all modern Raman spectroscopy applications, while at the same time, providing a user-friendly interface with ‘ready to publish’ outputs.
The software provides control, visualisation, data acquisition, analysis and presentation of the RMS1000 whether it is used for generating Raman spectra or with advanced upgrades such as Raman mapping.
Ramacle enables sample visualisation, live signal monitoring and parameter optimisation before every measurement. The instrument status and signal are displayed and constantly updated during measurements.
Data generated by Ramacle have a proprietary file format. This contains all measurement and instrumental properties, allowing the user to retrieve important information whenever needed and ensures data traceability. Simple input and output functions provide the required compatibility with third party data analysis or presentation packages.
KnowItAllTM Raman Identification Pro spectral library is available for material identification and advanced analysis. Data acquisition methods such as single measurements, multiple and accumulated scans, kinetic scans and generation of maps (accessory dependent) are implemented by intuitive and in user-friendly wizards.
Ramacle Key Features
- Selection of laser and scatter optical pathways
- Selection of excitation wavelength, gratings and exposure time
- Sample and laser focus visualisation
- Programmed attenuator and shutter
- Single, accumulated and kinetic spectral acquisitions (Raman and Photoluminescence)
- Spectral correction
- Selection and scans of internal calibration standards and automated calibration correction
- Data operations such as arithmetic, scaling, normalisation and baseline subtraction
- Cosmic ray removal, cropping, smoothing
- Automated laser alignment
- ASCII / CSV data import / export function
- Paste options for presentations and publications
Features included with upgrades:
- Mapping features – map setup, collection and data analysis
- Fully motorised stage – XYZ control through joystick and software
- Fluorescence lifetime measurements
- Polariser and analyser selection and control
- Detectors selection
- Laser rejection filter selection
- External camera selection and visualisation